SAINT PAUL, MN – Tickets for a Minnesota Wild game for the 2022-23 National Hockey League (NHL) regular season will be leaving on sale at 2 p.m. Monday, August 8 at wild.com/tickets, via Ticketmaster (ticketmaster.com) and at the Xcel Energy Center box office. The box office will be open from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. on August 8.
Minnesota also announced nine themed ticket packs that will go on sale Monday. Fans can purchase tickets for these themed parties by visiting wild.com/themepacks:
• Educator Appreciation Night October 20 vs. Vancouver
• Hometown Heroes-Law night on November 1 against Montreal
• Hockey Fights Cancer evening on November 13 against San Jose
• Hometown Heroes-Firefighter night on December 12 against Edmonton
• Military Appreciation Night on December 14 against Detroit
• Love Your Melon Night on January 4 against Tampa Bay
• Hometown Heroes and Frontline Workers Appreciation Night Feb. 21 vs. Los Angeles
• Pride Night March 7 vs. Calgary
• Health Care Appreciation Night March 27 vs. Seattle
The Wild host the New York Rangers at 7 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 13 in the club’s regular season and home opener at the Xcel Energy Center. Minnesota’s home schedule features 19 weekend games (three Friday, nine Saturday and seven Sunday). The Wild will host two seven-game home trips throughout the season: Nov. 17-Dec. 3 (Pittsburgh, Carolina, Winnipeg, Toronto, Arizona, Edmonton, Anaheim) and February 9-21 (Vegas, New Jersey, Florida, Colorado, Dallas, Nashville, Los Angeles).
Wild tickets are only available digitally through Ticketmaster Safetix. For more information on digital ticketing, visit wild.com/digitaltix. Additionally, only credit card and mobile (Apple Pay, Google Pay, etc.) payments are accepted for concession, retail, and parking transactions at Xcel Energy Center. Cash is only accepted in the arena for the Minnesota Wild Foundation Split-the-Pot raffle.
Single-game tickets for all three of the Minnesota Wild’s preseason home contests and the home opener are on sale now. The Wild host the Colorado Avalanche on Sunday, Sept. 25 at 3 p.m., the Chicago Blackhawks on Thursday, Oct. 6 at 7 p.m. and the Dallas Stars on Saturday, Oct. 8 at 5 p.m. in preseason action.
Full, partial and flexible subscription packages for the 2022-23 Minnesota Wild season are currently available for purchase. Please visit tickets.wild.com or contact a Wild ticket sales representative by calling or texting 651-222-WILD (9453) for more information.
Visit wild.com/pressbox for the latest team news and information, including press releases, game notes, media content and daily stats.