Players love playing FIFA 21 Career Mode. The FIFA Editing Tools Suite and FIFA 21 Kit Creator website is here to add more uniqueness to Career Mode. Without wasting any time, let’s see how to design your own kit.
First, download the FIFA editing tool suite. After downloading, configure it correctly. Then go to the FIFA 21 Kit Creator website. After that follow the steps mentioned below.
How to design your own kit?
- Once you open the FIFA 21 Kit Creator website, you will see many options on the left side.
- Instead of choosing from the available branding presets, you can upload your own brand logo in PNG format.
- After that, you need to upload your own team logo, sponsor logo, back sponsor and round sponsors in PNG format.
- Then you can select the colors of the side bands, cuffs, cuff, collar and base.
- You can add layers such as basic design, graphics, patterns, text and custom logo on the shirt and shorts.
- Ditto for the socks.
- Once you are done, click on the download button located in the lower right corner.
- Download the ZIP file and extract it.
How do I use the FIFA editing tool suite?
- Select the desired jersey category for career mode on the left side.
- Then search for your favorite club and select your personalized kit.
- In the lower left corner, select the Kit Creator files you just downloaded.
- You need to match the files with a certain category name. Therefore, you need to match the categories for logo, shirt, socks, jerseys.
- Once you are done, click on “Start FIFA with mods“.
- After launching FIFA, enter career mode.
- Access your team list.
- Your personalized jersey will be there in Career mode.
Recommended | FIFA 22 Player Ratings
– Advertising –