Official release | September 21, 2022
CLEVELAND- The Cleveland Charge of the NBA G League have announced their Promotional calendar for the 2022-23 season full of fun giveaways, specialty shirts and unique themes! Cleveland’s Opening Night presented by Hot Dog Wally’s is at CSU’s Wolstein Center on Friday, November 4 at 7:00 p.m. against the Motor City Cruise (Detroit Pistons), with a Evan Mobley action figure gift!
Single tickets are on sale now starting at just $5!
Charge 6-Game plans include discounted tickets to 6 of our biggest weekend games plus the home opener for FREE!
Get ready for themed parties you won’t see anywhere else in 2022-23: Get ready for Marvel Super Hero™ Day November 19 presented by Immaculate Cleaning featuring special uniforms inspired by the Black Panther and an exclusive Charge/Marvel comic gift. Come and slap, and welcome to the jam with Space Jam jerseys worn by the team and a jersey offered to fans during Space Jam Night on December 28! See the load from a different angle with the NBA Painting January 13 crossing where the team will team up with Twitter’s favorite basketball artist for unique uniforms and artwork! Celebrate Cleveland musician Machine Gun Kelly with us during MGK party on March 17 where the team will be decked out in jerseys emblazoned with their signature hot pink design!
The Charge house schedule will feature 11 gifts this season! Get into the spirit of the new season with a Load 216 Rally Towel on November 17. Enjoy the sweet satisfaction of taking pictures with a Charge Pop It contest on January 22. Go wild with the Charge and pay homage to one of the WNBA’s premier teams, the Cleveland Rockerswith a March 18 rockers inspired tie-dye t-shirt! End the regular season at Cleveland Salute Night presented by The Plug Appliances on March 23 with tons of random prizes and a surprise gift for Cavs players!
Enjoy access you can’t get anywhere else free throws on the field and load player autographs after every home game*! Concession offers for everyone throughout the season, with Hot Dog Wally’s $1 Dogs Every Friday Night! Charge Winning Weeknight games will include $2 beers and when the Charge wins, YOU win a free ticket to the next weekday home game (Monday-Thursday)! A special Sunday meal offer for children will be available on Youth Hoops Day on January 22, which will include a jumbo Hot Dog Wally, drink and bag of chips – all for just $6!
In addition to the main team jerseys, the Charge will feature at least six different specialty jerseys worn in-game and auctioned off to benefit local charities. As part of an ongoing effort within the Cavaliers organization, the Charge will host several Diversity and Inclusion themed evenings continue the work of being a genuine and trusted partner within the communities we serve.
Click HERE to view the full MIND-BLOWING Charge 2022-23 promotional programwith some highlights below:
- Evan Mobley Bobblehead at Opening night Friday 4/11 (first 1,500 fans)
- Charge/Marvel comic at Marvel Super Hero™ Day presented by Immaculate Cleaning Saturday 19/11 (first 3,000 fans)
- Superman x Charge Tee at Superman: 95 Years of Heroism presented by Bertman Ballpark Mustard Saturday 02/25 (first 1,000 fans)
- Mayor Justin Bibb “Bibblehead” Reveal Saturday 3/11 (first 1,000 fans)
- Machine Gun Kelly T-Shirt at MGK party Friday 3/17 (first 1,000 fans)
SPECIAL EVENINGS IN JERSEY:
- Marvel Black Panther Jerseys at Marvel Super Hero™ Day Saturday 03/19
- Space Jam Jerseys at Space Jam night presented by Nuevo Wednesday 28/12
- @nba_paint Jerseys at NBA Paint Crossover presented by CLIFFS Friday 13/01
- Cleveland Rockers 25e Birthday shirts at Celebration of Women’s History presented by Athleta Saturday 18/03
- Machine Gun Kelly Jerseys at MGK party Friday 03/17
- Tribute to service Thursday 14/11
- Noche Latina presented by Rocket Mortgage Wednesday 30/11
- pride night Tuesday 01/24
- Black Heritage Celebration presented by Immaculate Cleaning Friday 02/24
- School Day Game presented by ActNow Print and promote Wednesday 2/8
- First Responders Night presented by Physicians Ambulance Friday 3/10
- Wally’s Dollar Dogs Hot Dog all Friday home games
- $2 beers all weekday home games (Monday to Thursday)
- Winning Weeknight presented by Ohio Lottery all weekday home games (Monday to Thursday)
- Load player autographs after each home game* (*subject to change)
- Post-game free throws after each home game* (*subject to change)
To access. Excitement. Assess. Memories. Fun… Load!! Yes, fans will see great hoops, but they’ll also experience a bucket of fun when they watch a Cleveland Charge game! Paid season passes that include top seat locations, year-round member experiences, exclusive merchandise, access to Cavs tickets and more start at just $5 per game and are on sale now!
Charge group rides are also on sale with tickets starting at just $5 per seat! Special fan experience packages include: on-court basketball games and experiences, band and choir performances, five-player tunnels, color guards, national anthems and more are NOW available for the 2022-23 season. Please call 216-420-2730 to speak with one of our representatives or fill out the form here for more information.
Follow Charge’s social media channels for all the latest team news and information: @ChargeCLE on Twitter and Instagram and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ChargeCLE.
ABOUT ROCK ENTERTAINMENT GROUP:
Rock Entertainment Group is the umbrella entity for the teams and venues that are part of Dan Gilbert’s Rock family of companies. It includes the NBA Cleveland Cavaliers, AHL Cleveland Monsters, NBA G League Charge, and NBA 2K League Cavs Legion; the operation of Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse in Cleveland, TCP-lit Legion Lair, home of Cavs Legion in Cleveland, and Cleveland Clinic Courts – the Cavaliers’ training and development facility in Independence, Ohio. As a unified brand platform, Rock Entertainment Group formally connects multiple sports, venues, music and content properties to better position them collectively for collaboration, growth and new opportunities, while relentlessly creating incredible experiences. for fans, teams, partners, stakeholders and thousands of staff across the spectrum of properties.